mistakes and they capitalized on them | Forum

Emne placering: Forum hjem » Veganskforum.dk » General Chat
LILY Jan 11

"We stuck with it, that's a high-octane offense over there and two-goal leads are not safe in this league against a lot of teams, especially them," Duchene said. Bobby Orr Blackhawk Jersey "I don't think it surprised us on the bench, obviously we wanted to keep the lead, but you never underestimate their offense." The Senators took a 1-0 lead at 11:26 of the first period when Chabot's shot from the left-wing face-off circle went off Maple Leafs defenseman Roman Polak in the slot and past Andersen. Hoffman made it 2-0 at 1:52 of the second period. Duchene carried the puck below the goal line and passed in front to Hoffman, who put it between Andersen's pads.They said it "We played a Brandon Mashinter Authentic Jersey decent game from start to finish. They played well as well and created their fair share of scoring chances, but Anderson played great for us tonight and we found a way to stick with it. We didn't change and kept playing all the way through 60 minutes." -- Senators captain Erik Karlsson "We had tons of chances, Brandon Saad Authentic Jersey I think, all around. Their goalie made some pretty good saves. He stood on his head tonight. I think, all-in-all, we had a pretty solid game and obviously we made mistakes and they capitalized on them." -- Maple Leafs forward Auston Matthews Need to know Senators forward Brent Seabrook Authentic Jersey Mark Stone had a three-game point streak end (three goals, five assists). ... Dumont's goal ended a 35-game drought. His last goal came on March 13, 2017 with the Lightning. ... Senators forward Alexandre Burrows got his 200th NHL assist. … Maple Leafs forward William Nylander had an assist in 19:25 and extended his point streak to four games. He has four points (one goal, three assists) during that span.